Beacon East Broker and organise a wide range of exciting professional development opportunities for teachers, lecturers, advisers and other education professionals. CPD largely fouses on events and opportunites to spend quality time with business & industry.
Beacon East provide high quality careers guidance services to meet the latest statutory requirements and most importantly guide students correctly to the next stage on their life path.
Beacon East has worked on wide range of education business link projects over the last ten years. These have included student programmes, teacher CPD programmes and curriculum resources development. Beacon East offer highly skilled and experienced project officers who can work with both education and business & industry to develop meaningful outcomes for all stakeholders. Clients have included Britvic, npower, OPITO, John Lewis, NHS, Aviva, KLM Engineering UK, Marshalls Aerospace, British Antarctic Survey, Hethel Engineering... If you want to get involved, conctact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits of our service
- Promote the wealth and variety of opportunities available to young people.
- 'Influence the influencers' in schools & colleges.
- Communicate correct LMI to the education sector.
- Support careers provision in schools & colleges.
- Develop meaningful long-term relationships and plan ‘follow on’ activities such as work experience, student visits, curriculum resources, mentoring...
- Address any skills shortages or recruitment issues i.e. make sure the correct messages are getting through to the schools & colleges.
- Promote exciting apprenticeship & training opportunities.
- Breakdown any misconceptions or stereotypical images across sectors.
- Gain a greater understanding of how the education system works and consequently the needs of local schools & colleges.
- Support the professional development of employees of companies who choose support education link programmes.
- Support the CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) of companies who choose support education link programmes.
What people are saying
“The Careers Inspiration event at Britvic was a great day for our sixth form students, with a good balance of careers info and hands on STEM examples from the workplace, just what we needed. Student feedback was extremely positive. Thank you!”
"Our excellent partnership with Beacon East has been instrumental in the successful delivery of our Careers Inspiration contract with the National Careers Service. Beacon East employ innovative thinking and high quality business relationship management that ensures sustainability and impact for young people and schools.”
“Spending quality time with companies like Gardline has been inspirational and allowed me to plan some student activities and visits. Thank you again for providing this great opportunity.”
Make an enquiry
If you would like to enquire about any of our services then please fill out the form below with a message describing what you would like to know about.
You may be aware that the Data Protection Laws are changing on the 25th May 2018. Beacon East takes your privacy seriously. We will not share your personal details with third parties and will only use your personal details to provide information on the products and services you requested from us. Beacon East has always been fully committed to protecting any data we have about you. We are updating our processes to ensure we are consistent and in line with the new GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). As part of this, we would like to make sure that you want to continue hearing from us. Please contact us at email@example.com if you would like to opt out of our mailing list or cease having any contact from Beacon East. Thank you.