In partnership with the New Anglia LEP and Norfolk &Suffolk Care Support, this virtual CPD event is designed to continue supporting the professional development of Health & Social Care teachers and careers advisers,enabling them to deliver an enhanced curriculum and well-informed choices to students.
The adult social care sector is changing, and with it the career pathways available. The implications of the Care Act 2014, ever-closer integration between health and social care, extended life expectancy and changes to the traditional delivery of social care are all having an impact.
Norfolk &Suffolk Care Support (N&SCS) is a not for profit company which supports the social care workforce by providing information, advice and guidance to care providers, disseminating funding for workforce development and promoting adult social care as a career option.
This new virtual CPD event will include:
- N&SCS produced resources for schools and colleges, highlighting exciting careers in social care
- Better understanding of career pathways in social care and an opportunity to hear from young employees
- Presentations from social care settings, including Black Swan and Twin Oaks care groups
- Opportunity to explore work placements and apprenticeships
- Virtual tour of a care home
To book a place(s) on the Virtual Health & Social Care CPD Event, contact Mark Bruhin by 11th November. Please post or e-mail the accompanying authorisation form or simply phone in the first instance for further information. BOOK NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.