In partnership with Savills and the New Anglia LEP (Local Enterprise Partnership), Beacon East is proud to present this brand new CPD event for teachers and careers advisers. This event aims to increase delegate’s knowledge of one of the largest real estate advisers in the world, Savills. Savills is a leading global real estate provider, with over 39,000 employees in over 600 offices throughout the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa and the Middle East.
The CPD event will cover:
- Surveyor or Estate Agent? Overview of the varying careers in Real Estate and the differing routes of entry, including apprenticeship and graduate programmes.
- “A Day in the Life….” of two current graduates followed by a Q & A session.
- Tour of the Savills offices, introducing different departments working out of Norwich.
- Site visit showcasing how different sectors and career paths come together on exciting current projects in Norwich.
- Future links with local schools e.g. work experience.